Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Friday Adventure



Well- It has been quite the exciting past couple of days, anyone who is my friend on facebook already knows about this… but on my way to work Friday morning I was in a terrible car accident… I hit a patch of black ice in a freak Utah snow storm.. and rolled my car right off the I-80/2-15 ramp… I was only going about 20 miles an hour… did not have my cell phone anywhere near me… and was wearing my seatbelt, all three of those things happening at once being an act of spirit… because I usually am doing something wrong… but as a result I am okay (Definition of okay: alive)… my car however is not…But I am so grateful for my close friends and family that have helped me… my mother came and saved my from the side of the road and took me to get a rental car… my sisters all called to check in on my… my friends did everything from bring me food, to brave my first trip behind the wheel again with me… to even helped me carry things, and make sure I had what I needed to get through the week… as I am not moving very well yet… I am so blessed in so many ways....




2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Okay, I guess I don't get on facebook that often because I didn't know about this!!!! I love you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

The Pack Family said...

Ha! Candice cakes.... Jump on facebook and look at the gross picture of the bruises I posted.... Love love love