Friday, February 25, 2011

(Good and Bad) The Nightmares... The Dreams... and Weird Al Yankovic




Ha Ha! I have a little secret... Sometimes, I get sad... I cry for days, and face challenges ... Sometimes I feel like, I struggle too much... Constantly it seems to do the right thing, and stay afloat, and Yes, I tend to shut out the world, and not talk, and mentally check out... My version of curling up in a fetal position and drooling... But I have a confession before you feel too empathetic, sympathetic... or pathetic for me.... The Confession? While I don't enjoy these things.. that would be a lie... I do enjoy the lessons learned, and the experience i get, and the strength I am rewarded with... If you think for one second that each thing my little family goes through is not rewarded with a blessing twice its size, your crazy... and if you think that I would rather go through life, not experiences these extreme things (Good and Bad) and not feel things to the depth that I do... your crazy... I cant imagine not knowing the people I have in my life (Good and Bad) ... and feeling about each of them the way I do (Good and Bad)... I cant imagine for one second not getting to see everything I have seen (Good and Bad)... and be everywhere I have been (Good and Bad)... and held every hand through every experience I have been fortunate enough to hold... I don't want to have time to watch TV, Sleep through a night without waking up and screaming from the nightmares.... Because along with those nightmares... the really famous ones that I race out of bed from and wake up mid sprint to fall on the floor... (LOL oh it happens) because I also have Good Dreams... Amazing dreams, of friends, and families, and people that I love... I love and am loved so much sometimes its amazing.... Today I was blessed enough to have those dreams in the wee hours of the morning... Lots of them... The good kind... And in the middle of a million different crisis... I am ridiculously happy... Don't get me wrong, I haven't made it through a day yet without tears... But I haven't made it through a day without laughing either... I Love you guys... Just thought you should know....
OH! And! I also thought you should know that Weird Al Yankovic Tweeted this morning... ROTFLMAO! Yep! it happened, he is skiing in Deer Valley this weekend LOL! Random!

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

Well I love you (good and bad)!!!!