Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bear Lake 2010... Start Of Summer Vacation.... Dedicated to Phil

Okay... I dont know how much commentary your going to get with this post... The kids and I headed to Bear Lake this weekend and enjoyed some time with some of the people i love most... we had ALOT of fun... so much... and there were some reall sad times too... but all in all, it was amazing... the most amazing thing was the time with my kids... There is not an order to the pictures being posted... there are a ton... and im exhausted and much to lazy to name them in anything i could remember to get them to post in order or even grouped together... so scroll through and enjoy the crazy:

The hot springs... The lake was beautiful... but still very cold
Feeding the baby calves by bottle this morning before we came home

There were a bunch of these little things running around and it was rare to find a child without one at all times

Ha ha... Here are the girls butts after riding... The riding pictures are still coming... but only these two would let me take this shot... i love them

Here are all the kids on a horse


Here i am brushing phil....


Heather brushing phil

Johnathon Brushing Triple


Lunch anyone?


The evil demented goat that wanted to eat me for lunch... and stared through my bedroom window every morning... Satan... Named daisy

Here are all the kids at the minnetonka market... Greatest place on earth


More baby cow pics...



I mentioned the lake was freezing right? too cold to swim in... Yes, thats my boy

He is adorable

Horse back riding!!!

Johnathon rode himself this year... no one leading the horse... he loved it

The beautiful girls... Nelly was wearing heels LOL and got bucked off in poop


Johnathon climbing on!! Such a little man... such a big horse.. This is triple, the first horse he ever actually rode way back in the day




Heather getting on Phil ...




My beautiful daugher... So amazing.. yes... thats a kitten in her lap
late yesterday afternoon, phil got colicky and had to be put down and buried in the middle of the night... this was really rough on my friends.. i want them to know how much we love them.... and how grateful i am everyday for them....
Love Love Love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that my family may need some of these pics as it was Fills last day with us :) Nessa